Authentic French Crêpes in Melbourne
Enjoy the authentic taste of the world famous Breton crepes at LES CRÊPES DE MARION.
We use a 30 years old secret recipe from France for our crepes and fillings.
Crepes are widely popular in France, with each region having its own twist to this thin pancake that can be either sweet or savoury. Our owner and chef, Marion, is a native of Brittany in France, the place of origin of crepes. She learnt the traditional techniques of crepe making from her aunt, the owner of a renowned creperie in France.
Marion founded LES CRÊPES DE MARION to share her love of the French culture and cuisine with Australians.
We use the traditional method of crepe making
Where You Will Find Us
LES CRÊPES DE MARION stands can be found at local farmers markets, and we can additionally cater for private and corporate events throughout Victoria. We serve a wide variety of sweet and savoury crepes with different fillings as well as a unique crepe cake.
You will find us at the following farmers markets:
- Sandringham Farmers Market every 3rd Saturday of each month
- Eltham Farmers Market every 2nd and 4th Sundays each month
We serve a wide variety of sweet and savoury crepes with different fillings
What Makes Our Crepes So Good?
- The traditional crepe making techniques from Brittany
- The premium and seasonal ingredients we use
- The 30 years old secret family recipe from France
- The wide variety of sweet and savoury crepes we serve
To learn more about our different crepes